Vocabulary of words or phrases. Copy, translate and learn the meaning.
skating - reading - their names are --- they love reading --- his name is --- his favorite foos is --- she's from Japan ---- but she likes baseball --- meat --- if you prefer something a lot ... --- you say ---
but,--- doing homework --- sports - outdoor --- indoor - the mall - the church --- tv programs --- food --- piza - hot dogs - cartoons ---- numbers ---- a song - a letter --- schoolar items - drinks --- Sorry, I can't - That's a good idea!!! --- inviting someone --- saying yes --- refuse - accept --- I'm sich --- Let's .... shall we go ... why don't we go to .... ---- prefer - Do you prefer.... I love --- I like -- I don't like - I hate
For third persons --- She likes --- She doesn`t like -- She hates
10 names of sports
10 names of diferent types of food
Days of week - Names of months --- names of pets - types of movies - styles of music ---
Nota. hacer todo tipo una lista en la libreta.
Tener la libreta completa.
Tener las letras de las canciones que les he mandado x blog
Libro o copias marcadas de la unidad 3 del libro que se te diò al principio Unit 3 Likes and dislikes.
El recital producto 2 - cantar en equipo de 5 personas.
El producto 1 - An interview -<la entrevista diferente a la que te mandè x blog.
saludos.- profra. Ody
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario