Bienvenido(a) alumno del grupo 6

Hoy fue la primera reuniòn de padres de familia,agradece a tus padres el haber asistido. Atte.- Profra. Ody Agosto 30, 2011

sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

Hello students!! this is a guide for write your personal forecast. (about your life)

Esta es una guìa de lo que hemos platicado sobre el producto Forecast. Esto te guiarà para elaborar tu trabajo, tu tienes la ùltima palabra  y con tu sello personal, haràs el mejor trabajo.


Tips for elaborate a Personal Forecast.                             Fourth moment – 2011-2012 First grade

You can do it on a chart divided on parts depending the different stages of your life.


Now…
    

Image. (photo) drawing, etc.




(sentences)

photo
Between 3 years…
drawing
In  5 years later….
drawing
When I’ll be 26 ..
drawing
When I’ll be 30 years old…….
sentences
sentences
sentences
Sentences
sentences


Now: (ahora)
I’m 13 years old, I’m a student on Secondary School, I’m in first grade,

Between 3 years…

I will finish my secondary school.  I will prepare for go to High school.
I’ll prepare my XV party.

In 5 years later…..

I will be on  the University, studying for be a _______________ (doctor, lawyer, architect, nurse, teacher, etc.)


When I’ll be 26 years old… I….

I will be a _________________
I will be in another Country (Europe – USA-  CANADA, etc.) studying on an interchange with high studies. (Master Degree, Doctored, etc.)

When I’ll be 30 or more years old… I will …

I will be work as a ____________ (in a big company, in a hospital, in a University, etc)
I will be married with a _________________ boy (girl) (beautiful, gentle, handsome, elegant, etc.)
I will have 2 babies

Etc. etc.

These are some examples, you can do your own creativity or life`s project.

Miss Ody Licea G.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario