Written questions about the lesson “How to talk about money” Extra lesson – Jan. ___ 2012
Student_____________________________________Group___ R.N. _______
I forgot my wallet at home. Could I please _______________ $20? I'll pay you back tomorrow.
- loan
- borrow
- deposit
- save
When you don't spend your money and put it in the bank instead, you are ______________ money.
- wasting
- saving
- transferring
- lending
I have to ___________these cheques in the bank.
- deposit
- withdraw
- spend
- save
After winning the lottery, Jack decided to ___________ in the stock market.
- waste
- spend
- transfer
- invest
Could you please help me? I need to _____________ $500 from my chequing account to my saving account.
- save
- deposit
- withdraw
- transfer
Guess what? The bank agreed to _________ us the money. Now we can open our own business.
- save
- spend
- lend
- borrow
I shouldn't have gone to the casino ! I just _____________ $200 in half an hour!
- transferred
- wasted
- deposited
- invested
So what do you think? Are you going to ____________in my new business?
- invest
- spend
- waste
- withdraw
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario